Zillions of Games file for Ready Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Tony Quintanilla.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ready Chess. Pieces cannot capture right after capturing, they have to be restored first. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Ready Chess. A move must be used to restore a unit's ability to capture, except for the king. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- Ready Chess. Play this game, where pieces cannot capture right after capturing, they have to be restored first! By Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Ready Chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)