Zillions of Games file for Pompeii Chess: ZRF
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Dan Troyka.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Po.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pom.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Pompeii Chess. Variant on board with 25 squares. (7x7, Cells: 25) By Dan Troyka.
- Pompeii Chess. Small variant with piece drops, orthogonal pawn moves and one each of all the FIDE pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'pompeiichess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)