Zillions of Games file for Lions and Dragons Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Tony Quintanilla.
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Li.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lio.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Lions and Dragons Chess. Hexagonal variant. Dragons carry a ball to the goal while Wizards avoid capture. (Cells: 84) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Lions and Dragons Chess . Download this file to see this sample game. Author: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'LionsandDragons' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)