Zillions of Games file for Dueling Archbishops ZRF file
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Du.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Due.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess variant on 2 by 3 board. (2x3, Cells: 6)
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess game with only six cells but with a piece that morphs into four different forms. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'duelingarch' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)