Pages with tag drops:initialSetup:
- Anti-Prechess. The opponent must place your piece on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chessembly. Open Board Setup, Free Placement Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chessling. Variant where the board starts empty and each player can move or drop a piece, and the goal is capture of all opposing pieces.
- Descent Chess. Start with a King and two Pawns, then move or drop one of the remaining pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Placement. Only kings start on board; other pieces are dropped to home square and then moved. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Unachess. Start with empty board and begin with dropping pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)