Pages with tag disguised-pieces:
- Beirut Chess. One unit is secretly carrying a bomb.
- Deception Chess. Each piece has two identities, Cloak and concealed Base.
- The Disguised King. Unknown pawn becomes royal piece. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Intrigue. Players each select a pawn which holds the king's secret position.
- Secret Agent Chess. Each player chooses one opposing minor piece to be a secret agent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64)