Pages with tag bombs:
- Bombalot. Bombs can wipe out most pieces on the board.
- Bomberman Chess. Variant on 8 by 10 board with bombs and diffusers. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Minesweeper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Nuclear Chess. When pieces take, the square becomes impassable and all surrounding pieces disappear. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Nuclear Pawns Chess. Every time you move a pawn, there is a 1/10 chance of it exploding and destroying itself and all adjacent pieces.
- Unconventional Warfare Chess. Variant based on modern warfare. (10x10, Cells: 84)