The Random: Play Tag
This tag is for games that have random decisions during play (not just at the beginning of the game). Examples are the rolling of dice or having some special piece that moves randomly.
- 52Chess. A piece may teleport to the square corresponding to a drawn card.
- AAUUGHH! Chess. After every move, there's a 1 in 18 chance of the rules switching to another in a list of variants. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Behemoth Chess. Chess with a randomly moving, uncapturable Behemoth piece that can capture multiple pieces in a turn.
- Dice Mate Chess. No capture; checkmate only happens if roll of the dice is favorable. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Dice chess (wikipedia rules). Dice chess using 2 dice, wikipedia rules.
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- Random - Games that include some random element