The Piece: Withdrawer Tag
Takes by moving away.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added. On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Chess with Ultima, Rococo and Supremo Pieces. A series of variants with the Orthochess array transplanted to a 10x10 board and various exotic pieces added. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!)
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ultima. Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Universal Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Withdrawer. Takes by moving away.
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game