The Piece: Wazir Tag
Moves one square orthogonally
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. (12x8, Cells: 96) (Recognized!)
- Courier Chess (modified). Missing description (8x12, Cells: 96)
- Courier de los Combinados. A cross between Courier de la Dama and Wildebeest Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- I'm a Wazir, Get Me Out of Here. A variant in which pieces disappear if left too long in the wrong place. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Renniassance Chess. With 68 pieces on board of 12 by 12. (12x10, Cells: 120)
- TamerSpiel. Modern large chess variant with elements of historic chess variants. (12x8, Cells: 84)
- Tamerlane chess. A well-known historic large variant of Shatranj. (11x10, Cells: 112) (Recognized!)
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Wazir. Moves one square orthogonally.
- Wildeursaian Qi. Variant on 10 by 10 board combining ideas of several existing variants. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game