The Piece: Ferz Tag
These games include the Ferz, which can move one space in any diagonal direction.
- Archchess. Large chess variant from 17th century Italy. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. (12x8, Cells: 96) (Recognized!)
- Courier Chess (modified). Missing description (8x12, Cells: 96)
- Courier de los Combinados. A cross between Courier de la Dama and Wildebeest Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Ferz. Moves one diagonally.
- Modern Courier Chess . An attempt to reform the courier game by emulating the development of modern chess.
- Oblong Chess 44. Variant of Oblong Chess on board with 44 squares. (4x11, Cells: 44)
- Oblong chess. Variant of Shatranj, played on a four by sixteen sized board. (4x16, Cells: 64)
- Shatranj. The widely played Arabian predecessor of modern chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Shatranj Kamil (64). Modern Shatranj based variant on 8 by 8 board with new pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shatranji. A hybrid of Shatranj and Chessgi. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- TamerSpiel. Modern large chess variant with elements of historic chess variants. (12x8, Cells: 84)
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game