The Piece: Dabbaba Tag
Historical piece leaping two squares horizontally or vertically.
- Dabbabah. Historical piece leaping two squares horizontally or vertically. (1)
- Duel Chess. Captured pieces are sent to a separate Duel board to see who is eliminated and who returns. (2x(5x7), Cells: 43) (1)
- Leap Chess. Game with mandatory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. (6x8, Cells: 44) (1)
- Oblong Chess 44. Variant of Oblong Chess on board with 44 squares. (4x11, Cells: 44) (1)
- Tamerlane chess. A well-known historic large variant of Shatranj. (11x10, Cells: 112) (Recognized!) (1)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game