The Piece: Alibaba Tag
Jumps two orthogonally or diagonally. Sometimes called Spider.
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Alibaba. Jumps two orthogonally or diagonally.
- Alibaba Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Fantasy Grand Chess: Giant Army. Giant Army. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Interdependent Chess. A 42 square variant in which pieces borrow capturing ability from other pieces. (6x7, Cells: 42)
- Leap Chess. Game with mandatory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. (6x8, Cells: 44)
- Modern Courier Chess . An attempt to reform the courier game by emulating the development of modern chess.
- The Pattern Game. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Shatranj al-Sultan. Normal Chess + Alibaba , with a Sultanic flavour . (10x8, Cells: 80)
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Universal Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game