External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Chaturanga computer game
Chaturanga computer game: http://www.chaturanga.com/
Web page created: 2003-02-14. Web page last updated: 2003-02-14
- Chaturanga. The first known variant of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- 恰圖蘭卡(Chaturanga). 第一種已知的象棋類遊戲 (Chinese Language) Author: Ri S. Huang.
- Chaturanga. Oldest known form of chess. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Chaturanga. Oldest known form of chess. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- A Chaturanga Problem by Bas de Haas. Mate in two moves, following Chaturanga rules. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bas de Haas.
- 4-handed Chaturanga with dice. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- Chaturanga . Oldest known form of chess. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Chaturanga . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Chaturanga . Version with fancy graphics. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Chaturanga' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)