External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Omega Chess
Omega Chess: http://www.omegachess.com
A chess variant, endorsed and played by several of the strongest chess players in the world - I know of no commercial chess variant that gained that much attention from top chess players besides Omega Chess. Omega chess is a chess variant, played on an enlarged board, and besides the pieces we know, there are two new ones: a champion and a wizard. A good quality production, and an entertaining and thought-provoking game contribute to the succes and popularity of this game. More reviews can be found via the links below.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Web page created: 1998-10-14. Web page last updated: 2000-11-27
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Omega Chess. This preset for Omega Chess enforces the rules and spots check, checkmate, and stalemate. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Omega Chess set Photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Omega Chess. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- Omega Chess Review. Missing description Author: Alex Sherzer.
- Omega Chess Review. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Omega Chess game. Moves of a game between chess grandmasters Alex Sherzer and Judith Polgar.
- Omega chess . Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'OmegaChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)