Zillions of Games Saved Game file for:
Star Pool Chess
Download instructionsThis is a Zillions of Games Saved Game file. You need to have the Zillions of Games program installed on your system to be able to use it. You will also need the particular Zillions of Games rules file installed on your system. For more information on Zillions of Games, go to their site at Zillions of Games.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions Saved Game file:
- Download the .zsg file
- Save the .zsg file in your Zillions of Games folder.
- Start Zillions and selected the Open Saved Game menu item.
- Select the file you downloaded.
Star Pool Chess is a Zillions Saved Game file. It is categorized as: Large board.
Quintanilla (White) v. Aronson (Blue). This was a play testing game. Blue pressed the attack on White's left flank. White's made a few tactical errors. Black cornered Blue's King with a substantial material advantage, to win. The sample game shows some of the positional play possible. An early capture by White across the star pool (turn 8) shows the use of this center non-square.
The board used for this game has 84 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters St.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sta.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Star Pool Chess. Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. (Cells: 84) Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla.
- Star Pool Chess. Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. By Tony Quintanilla and Peter Aronson.
- Star Pool Chess . Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'StarPoolChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)