Zillions of Games Saved Game file for:
Heroes Hexagonal Chess
Download instructionsThis is a Zillions of Games Saved Game file. You need to have the Zillions of Games program installed on your system to be able to use it. You will also need the particular Zillions of Games rules file installed on your system. For more information on Zillions of Games, go to their site at Zillions of Games.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions Saved Game file:
- Download the .zsg file
- Save the .zsg file in your Zillions of Games folder.
- Start Zillions and selected the Open Saved Game menu item.
- Select the file you downloaded.
Heroes Hexagonal Chess is a Zillions Saved Game file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
This sample game is based on a game between Glenn Overby (White) and Tony Quintanilla (Blue). Glenn was near victory, but it was completed playing against Zillions. Glenn won his game too. The above image shows the final position, turn 35. Its not checkmate. White's Chariot has just captured Black's last Hero, so Black wins the game! This game illustrates the power of Pawns used in mutually supportive positions. When White pressed his attack, Black hesitated to break the Pawn line by sacrificing minor pieces. So, he was forced to retreat. White took advantage of the situation and, using excellent tactics, capitalized with gains in material. Black kept retreating. Finally, threats to the Black King forced the capture of both Black Heroes! White won.
The board used for this game has 84 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Her.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. (Cells: 84) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess. Play this game from the 84-square contest on the Play-By-Mail system! By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess . Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. By Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HeroesHexagonal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)