This is an item which doesn't take up a whole page, just a part of one page. Click on the link below to go that that page section, or hit the 'Back' button on your browser to return to the index page.
Anti-Magnetic Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ant.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess. Like colors attract, opposites repel, along orthogonal lines. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess. Four anti-magnetic chessproblems. By Ben Good.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess. Some AntiMagnetic Chess Games. By João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess . Pieces that move repel pieces like magnets. Author: João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AntiMagneticChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)