Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
- Byzantine, or round chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
- ChessCraft. Missing description (Cells: 64)
- Chessquarters. Variants obtained by rearranging the quarters of the chessboard. (Cells: 64)
- Choiss. First place your squares, then your pawns, then your pieces, then move.
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- The Circular Chess Society Information Pack. Rules of Circular Chess and Information on the Circular Chess Society. (Cells: 64)
- Cross Chess. Game played on a cross-shaped board. (Cells: 64)
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board.
- Swash. Different shaped boards. (Cells: 64)
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64)