Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 5 column(s), 42 cells/squares.
- Goal Box Chess. Game on 42 squares with no King and the goal of placing pieces into 2 special squares. (5x8, Cells: 42)
- Litr. Variant on 42 squares played with stacks of Icehouse pyramids, where different color pyramids give stacks different powers. (5x8, Cells: 42)
- The One Ring. White wants to get the Ring to the far side and destroy it. (5x8, Cells: 42)
- Thronschach. A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. (5x8, Cells: 42)
- Wiz-42. Game on 42-squares with Wizards that can make multiple moves when connected. (5x8, Cells: 42)