Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 8 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
- Avon. Four-player game; two players sharing the White and two the Black pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added. On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Ecumenical Chess. Set of Variants incorporating Camels and Camel compound pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Flight and Ferry. The gold dragon of Wessex fights the red one of Wales across the Bristol Channel. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Irwell. Gain an advantage by crowning your enemy. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Red Fool Chess. Standard Chess, but with two extra rows and one semi autonomous piece, the Red Fool.
- Reservists' doublechess. Each side has 16 non-pawn pieces, split among 10 types.
- Teutonic Knight's Chess. Played on an oblong board with rarely used pieces: The teutonic knight, the archchancellor and the crown princess. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Turkish Chess. 8x10 board with different combination pieces, Vao and Pao. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Ultimate Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal chess that has no equal.
- Wild Kingdom Test. Rules and play testing for Wild Kingdom. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Wolf Chess. Half-century old variant on board of size 8 by 10. (8x10, Cells: 80)