Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 16 cells/squares.
- Chessence. Small variant with many possible winning conditions.
- Hibryd I. Game played on 4x4 board with a King and four Pawns each, neutral pieces, multiple forms of capture and many ways of winning. (4x4, Cells: 16)
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. (4x4, Cells: 16)
- Krieg. Two player game on a four-by-four board. Article. (4x4, Cells: 16)
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi.
- Tic-Tac-check. Get four chesspieces in a row on a 4 by 4 board. (4x4, Cells: 16)