Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 25 cells/squares.
- Apocalypse. Small variant of knights and pawns; objective is to take all pawns.
- FlipFlop. A minimalistic Chess-like game with only one type of piece.
- Goatsuckers. Small modern shogi variant on 5 by 5 board. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- HP-minichess. Small chess variant that could be played against a pocket calculator. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Knight-Tac-Toe. Small variant with only kings and knights where you must get three pieces in line in the center of the board. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Kyoto Shogi. Modern 5x5 Shogi variant where pieces promote and unpromote with every move.
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
- Minishogi. On a 5 by 5 board. (5x5, Cells: 25) (Recognized!)
- Minishogi setuper. Minishogi you can set up pieces at beginning of the game. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup.
- Patricia. On a 5 by 5 board, with drops and changing pieces. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Re. Drop pieces on a 5 by 5 board. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Toystore Chess. A problem-like Chess variant on a 5x5 board with free placement. (5x5, Cells: 25)