Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 19 row(s), 19 column(s), 361 cells/squares.
- Chinese Chess variant for 7 players. Missing description (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Go with chess pieces. Generalization of go-rules using chess pieces. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Hishigata Shogi. Variation of Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi (ultra large Shogi). (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Hook Shogi. Smaller version of Taishin Shogi on a 19x19 board.
- Idaidakama Shogi. Like Maka-Dai-Dai with drops and new pieces. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Maka Dai Dai Shogi. Pieces promote on capture, some to multi-capturing monsters. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi. Historical ultra large Shogi variant.