Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 13 column(s), 156 cells/squares.
- Basic Bestiary. Like Wildeurasian Bestiary but without the Hopping-capture pieces. (13x12, Cells: 156)
- GraTiA. A blend of two historic variants. (13x12, Cells: 156)
- MANEVAR a.k.a. Maneuver. Game with infantry, cavalry, and archers and multiple moves per turn. (13x12, Cells: 156)
- Shogi-set Nearlydouble Variants. Variants using two Shogi sets, minus a second King aside, but with moves adjusted for a large board. (13x12, Cells: 156)
- Wuji Chinese Chess. Invented by Zheng Lei(鄭磊,河南光山縣人) in 1993.