Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 13 row(s), 13 column(s), 127 cells/squares.
- Atlantean Coffee House Shatranj. Grand Hexagonal Shatranj - the short-range project goes six-sided. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Hex Dragonal Chess. Based on an idea by Jeremy Good this CV has horizontal rows of hexes and an unusual set of directions,. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Panoply. A large hexagonal game with unusual pieces.
- Sinojewish Chess. Hexagonal approximate analogue to Wildeurasian Qi. (13x13, Cells: 127)