What was new
between 30 and 60 days old
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 1 hour ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 5 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 3 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 641 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1537 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 28 minutes ago.
Last game review entered 8 hours ago.
Week ending May 02, 2020
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards. By Gvndly.
- Claustrophobia Chess. game is lost if King has no space to move. By Thomas .
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family. By Thomas .
- Null chess. Capture squares are destroyed when vacated. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
Week ending Apr 25, 2020
- Tengu Dai Shogi. Turbo version of Dai Shogi, with some Dai Dai Shogi pieces. By H. G. Muller.
- Square Attrition Chess. Missing description By Thomas .
- Bent Riders. Updated to correct historical inaccuracies and provide additional information in footnotes. By Ralph Betza.
- Shako. Updated graphics and code. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Bishops Chess. Chess with two light-squared and two dark-squared Bishops on each side. By Albert Lee.
- Super Tamerlane. A more modern version of the original Tamerlane Chess. By Nicolino Will.
- Chesimals I & II. A new approach to large pieces. By Joe Joyce.
- Expanded Chess. An attempt at a logical expansion of Chess to a 10x10 board. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Duluth Chess. 5 minor changes to Western chess that can affect all stages of the game. Author: Jeff Johnson.
- Abagoren Chess. Old Bulgarian Chess variant for Zillions of Games. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Ancient world war. Play this game on Game Courier. By Daniil Frolov.
Week ending Apr 18, 2020
- Fusion Chess. Now programmed to enforce rules, using new 2020 rules. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Chess . Variant in which pieces may merge together or split apart. By Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Apr 11, 2020
- Hook Shogi. Smaller variant of Taishin Shogi on a 19x19 board. By Adam DeWitt.
- Spartan Chess. A new, play balanced on line before our eyes, CWDA army. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Steven Streetman.
Week ending Apr 04, 2020
- Opulent Chess. Updated starting array, now uses fairychess include file, and changes to abstract graphics. By Greg Strong.
- Minishogi. New rules-enforcing settings file. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Armin Liebhart. Inventor: Shigenobu Kusumo.
- The Fairychess Include File for Game Courier - A Tutorial. How to use the fairychess include file to program games for Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Program Games with the Fairychess Include File in Game Co. Missing description
Total items listed: 23