What was new
between 30 and 60 days old
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 1 hour ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 13 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 2 DAYS ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 57 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1861 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 14 hours ago.
Last game review entered 24 DAYS ago.
Week ending Mar 20, 2021
Week ending Mar 13, 2021
- Capped Pawns (Bemützte Bauern). Pawns have a double step once in their career. By Jörg Knappen.
- Byzantine Chess. Play this historical circular variant with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- Brusky's Hexagonal Chess. Play this wide hexagonal variant with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain. Inventor: Yakov Brusky.
- Baby Chess. Play this small 5x5 variant on Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain. Inventor: Martin Gardner.
- Chess Attack. Play this small 5x6 variant with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain. Inventor: Werner Kling.
- Amazon Chess. Play this game in which the Queen can also move as a Knight on Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- 3D Chess. Play 3D Chess in your browser with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- Xiangqi. Play Chinese Chess (known as Xiangqi) with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- Left-Right Chess. cpaleja. By J Paleja.
- Knavish Shatranj . Shatranj style game on 8x8 board. Author: Christine Bagley-Jones. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Knavish Shatranj. Shatranj with Knaves and Debtors. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Querquisite. Added information on Tiraspol Chess. Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: J. E. H. Creed.
Week ending Mar 06, 2021
Week ending Feb 27, 2021
- Knockoff Chess. Chess with pieces that push each other around and off the board. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Tiraspol chess. Variant in which pieces capture as the piece whose starting file they're in. By Max K..
- Chess 99. Game with 9 pawns and a paladin. The objective is to capture the opponent's king. Many rules altered. By Claude Lapointe.
- Poison Pawn Chess. Capture the wrong pawn and you lose. Author: calebmcc111. Inventor: Samay Raina.
- MightyChess. Capablanca Chess, but stronger pieces. By James Zuercher.
- Phantom. Classical Chess featuring an invisible Phantom piece. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Fearful fairies. Linkfix. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Generals' Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Patrik Hedman.
- Pawn Blackhole Chess. Each side is split into two and grouped into corners. Pawns play towards the center. Author: Nemo Thorx. Inventor: Nemo Thorx and Adam Corbally.
- Manticore. Moves one space orthogonally, then slides outward as a Bishop. Author: Bn Em. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Royal Court. Play Royal Court on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Sidney LeVasseur.
Week ending Feb 20, 2021
- Chushin Shogi. chessshogi. By Adam DeWitt.
- Hanten Shogi. Variant of Suzumu Shogi with different promotion rules. By Adam DeWitt.
Total items listed: 27