What was new
between 30 and 60 days old
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 37 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 4 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 6 DAYS ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 3 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1655 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 48 minutes ago.
Last game review entered 71 DAYS ago.
Week ending Aug 22, 2020
- GAME code generation. A tutorial on using the Play-Test Applet for automating Game Courier presets. By H. G. Muller.
Week ending Aug 15, 2020
- Ryugi. 10x10 variant with Kirins, Marshalls, and Dragons, the latter which can move as a Bishop or as a Nightrider. By Adam DeWitt.
Week ending Aug 01, 2020
- Victorian Chess. Capablanca variant with the most powerful pieces starting on the outside. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: John Kipling Lewis and Greg Strong. Inventor: John Kipling Lewis and David Paulowich.
Week ending Jul 25, 2020
- How to Program Variants with Multi-Move Pieces in Game Courier. A tutorial on how to create variants with multi-move pieces in them. By Adam DeWitt.
- Shatranj Kamil X. Shatranj Kamil with Chinese Cannons and Padwars (Jetan). Historical information added. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Paulowich.
- Shatranj Kamil X. Shatranj Kamil, now with Chinese Cannons and Padwars (Jetan). By David Paulowich.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Reference item' entry listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||4 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6