- 10-directionaI Chess . Chess using the army invented by Jorg Knappen. It also includes his suggested variants of CwDA using his army. By Nick Wolff.
- 2003 Multivariant compiled ZRF . All designs (except Extinction) to be used in upcoming tournament. Author: Glenn Overby II and Various.
- 21st Century chess . An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. Author: Peter Aronson.
- 3-Dimensional Eight Level Chess . TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D8L Chess . TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
- 3to2. Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- 4 Armies . Each player controls two armies. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- 4-handed Chaturanga with dice. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- 4-handed Shatranj. 4-handed Shatranj. Author: M Winther.
Total items listed: 11