- Chess Detective: Kriegspiel Strategies, Endgames and Problems. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Chinese Chess by H. T. Lau. Book on the fundamentals of Chinese Chess. Author: H. T. Lau.
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
- Chinese Chess Pack. Contains a detailed play guide and strategic hints and tips for the game. Author: James Palmer.
- Encyclopedia of Chess Variants. This is THE reference book for chess variants! Author: David B. Pritchard.
- Korean Games. With Notes on the Corresponding Games of China and Japan. Author: Stewart Culin.
- Kriegspiel: Chess Under Uncertainty. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Oxford History of Board Games. Describes board games from their ancient inception to the present day. Author: David Parlett.
- The Philosophers' Game: Rithmomachia in Medieval and Renaissance. Missing description Author: Ann E. Moyer.
- Popular Chess Variants. In this book, Pritchard describes twenty chess variants in detail. Author: David B. Pritchard.
- Shop for Board Games. Selected board games and board game search results on Amazon. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Shop for Chess Books. Selected Chess books and Chess book search results from Amazon. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Shop for Chess Variants. Chess variant equipment and books from Amazon. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Shop for Games. Selected games and search results for games from Amazon. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- A World of Chess. Book on Chess variants and the history of Chess. By Jean-Louis Cazaux and Rick Knowlton.
Total items listed: 20