Game Courier Presets
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. Toroidal Variant with piece movements defined by stretches. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Quake Chess. Quake Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Queens or Castles. Wizards promote by making an opponent's piece [or pawn] and themself vanish from the board. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Querquisite Chess. The Whimsical Querquisite on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Quintessential Chess. Game introducing Quintessential knight and Leeloo (Quintessential Queen). Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
|7 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|3 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7