Game Courier Presets
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Fergus Duniho and Roberto Lavieri.
- King to Bunker Leap. Play this exciting version of Pre-Chess using new king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- King's Guard Chess. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- King's Reincarnation. Captured Kings return to the board, but at a price. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Kinglet. Play Kinglet, where you win by capturing all pawns. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Kings Reincarn. II - Altered States Variant. Captured Kings return to the board by replacing a friendly piece and moving as it did. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Knight Court Chess. When you take an opponent's piece, he gets to drop it back on the board. Object: Checkmate knight. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Knight-Pawn Chess. Elegant chess game with knight-pawns that can move as pawns midway up the board if they find themselves behind it. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Matthew Montchalin.
- Knight-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. By Carlos Cetina.
- Knightmate. Play Knightmate, where you win by mating the Knight. Author: Greg Strong.
- Kobayashi Maru Variant of Star Trek 3-D Chess. A variant set of rules for playing chess using the 3 dimentional set featured on the TV series Star Trek. Author: Larry L. Smith and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Koksal Karakus' En Passant Chess -. All pieces have the en passant option. Koksal Karakus version. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Korean Chess. Play Korea's regional Chess variant on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Kozune. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 16