Game Courier Presets
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- Ryugi. 10x10 variant with Kirins, Marshalls, and Dragons, the latter which can move as a Bishop or as a Nightrider. By Adam DeWitt.
- Shako. Cannons and elephants are added in variant on 10 by 10 board. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Shatranj Kamil (64). Modern Shatranj-based variant with new pieces. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Shatranj Kamil X. Shatranj Kamil, now with Chinese Cannons and Padwars (Jetan). By David Paulowich.
|8 'Play by mail item' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Oriental' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed||2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8