Game Courier Presets
- Nachtmahr. "Study game" with several different types of nightriders. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Nahbi Chess. Preset for Nahbi Chess. By Uri Bruck.
- Napoleonic Chess. Large chess variant with the `spirit of the Armies of the Napoleonic period'. Author: John Smith. Inventor: Tom Hartley.
- Naydorian Chess. an hexagonal variant from the fictional realm of Shadowgard. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Near Chess Preset. This is the preset for Near Chess. By Rich Hutnik.
- Net Chess. Variant of InterGrid Chess. Move between intersections. By Tony Quintanilla.
- New Age Chess. CDA variant substitutes Pushme-Pullyu as queen, and army with crabrooks, charging knights and waffles. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Andy Maxson.
- New Chess. Drop-chess with pawn relocation. Standard pieces and rules. Ideal for avoiding opening theory. By M Winther.
- New Renniassance Chess. Faster Game with new pieces... Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Nightrider Armies. Nightriders replace rooks and nightrider compounds replace rook compounds in four variants. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). Win by invading palace or checkmate; new leaping pieces promote to gain more power. By Charles Daniel.
- Nonary Chess. King or queen are optionally swapped with a bishop before play begins (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
|13 'Play by mail item' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 13