Game Courier Presets
- I'm a Ferz, Get Me Into There!. Inspired by title of Chas. Gilman's game, "I'm a Wazir, Get Me Out of Here!" Object is to get your Ferz to Z5. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- I'm a Wazir, Get Me Out of Here. Game composed of just wazirs and pawns. Wazirs, prone to special disappearing rule. Object : Get rid of your wazirs. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Ibu Ibu Chess. Ibu Ibu Chess in which the king's entourage protects it from Ubi-Ubis. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Ideal Chess. Uses compound pieces to mimic the use of cards. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Improved Chess. An improvement of standard chess: a blocked pawn on the far side gets extra jump moves to empty squares (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Indistinguishable Chess. All pawns and pieces appear the same in color and size, for both sides. The board has no 'dark' squares. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Insane Ninja Chess. Play this exciting chess variant featuring two pairs of unique multi-mode pieces: Insane Ninjas and Mad Leaping Ninja Guards. By Charles Daniel.
|7 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Uses cards' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7