Game Courier Presets
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Falcon Chess 100. Falcon Chess 100 is a variant of Falcon Chess played on a larger board with some different rules for the Pawns. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: George William Duke.
- Falcon Chess RFNB. Falcon Chess with a new setup. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Falcon Chess RNFB. Falcon Chess with the formation Rook, Knight, Falcon, Bishop. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: George William Duke.
- Falcon Chess Variants - Several. Some Different Setups with Falcon pieces, including with Capablanca pieces and Airplanes. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi and Peter Aronson.
- Falcon Chess: Passed Pawns, Scorpion and Dragon. Various passed pawns variants, and variants introducing scorpion and dragon. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: George William Duke.
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess. The Hex Falcon on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Falcon King Chess. A shortrange variant on an 8x8 board featuring a pair of royal Falcons. By Joe Joyce.
- FIDE Chess Kamil. FIDE Chess but with extra pawns, extra bishops and a store of superpowerful pieces waiting to replace the regular ones. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- FIDE Chess with Extra Pieces. FIDE Chess but with substitute pieces. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- FIDE Frolic. FIDE chess, but with each piece able to leap. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Fifo Chess. Multiple Occupier game where rule is that first one there is first one to be captured and to leave. "First In, First Out". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Fighting Kings. Fighting Kings cannot be checked or checkmated; but a Royal Pawn can. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Fighting Kings and Throne Kings. Chess with a normal Fide King and a Fighting King immune from check and checkmate. A sister game to Fighting Kings. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Final Fight CCChess. Last word in CCChess. By Namik Zade.
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces are external and can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Fluid Chess. Pieces can move into (or through or out of and into again) friendly pieces ("into" up to compounds). Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Flying Bombers Chess. This dual-range flying and jumping piece adds a new dimension to chess. Standard and large board presets. By Charles Daniel.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess Courier Preset. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Football Chess. Pieces interact with a ball and each side tries to get the ball into the opposing goal. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Four-Way Chess. 4-Way Chess. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Frog Chess. Play chess with added frogs (ferz-threeleaper compound) on 10x8 board. By Kevin Pacey.
- Full house hexagonal chess. Hexagonal game with 50 pieces. By Kevin Pacey.
Total items listed: 23