Game Courier Presets
- Each Piece Once Chess. Each turn, move as many as all your pieces, but only once! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess features three variants with camel-bishop, camel-rook knight-camel compounds. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Eight-Stone Chess. Players can move neutral stones as well as pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Elephant Chess. Featuring the time-honoured Burmese Elephant. By M Winther.
- Elite Chess. Elite Chess adds an Amazon to Capablanca's Game by adding one more row to the board. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Elk Chess. The double-barrelled Elk moves differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Elk Chess (with Scorpions). Poisonous Scorpion pawns combined with the restive Elk, that changes with the colour of the square. By M Winther.
- Elkrider Chess. Elkrider plus regular pieces. The Elkrider moves like a Nightrider if standing on white squares, otherwise it moves like a Rook. By M Winther.
- Elven Chess. Chu Shogi Lion, Dragon Horse, Dragon King, Guard on Grand Chess type setup. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- En Passant Chess. All pieces have the en passant option. Koksal Karakus version. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- En Passant Chess of Ingo Althofer. This is just FIDE Chess, but with board contracted by one row. Try it out. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Eric's Great Chess. Eric Greenwood shortens by two rows the familiar ancient Great Chess board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Essedar Chess. The Essedar is a bifurcation piece that moves by colliding (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Euchess. Missing description By Carlos Cetina.
- ExCoCo Chess. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Exinox Chess. Missing description By Carlos Cetina.
- Extrapawn Chess. Standard chess with one extra pawn per player in the reserve (with zrf). By M Winther.
|18 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 18