Game Courier Presets
- Backlash. Play on two boards, but capturing on one board leads to a backlash on the other! By Greg Strong.
- Bank Chess. Regular Chess only Drops come from Pocketings. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Karl Scherer.
- Barbershop Quartet. Toroidal Variant with Dual Direction Bishops. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Battery Chess. Battery Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Battle Line. A military-style variant with 48 pieces per side. By Joe Joyce.
- Battle Room Chess. Win by getting four of your pieces in or around your enemy's gate. By John Smith.
- Besiege Chess. Each side has two sets of armies, the black ones are in the middle and whites on top and bottom. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Betza's Flying Circus. 4 Levels but only four pieces of two kinds can move on three of the levels. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Big Chess. Ordinary chess pieces on an elongated 8 x 14 board with three times as many bishops and two times as many knights. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Bird's Chess. Predecessor to Capablanca's Chess with Guard and Equerry. By Nick Wolff.
- Birds and Ninjas. Immaculately balanced game features pieces with unique fly-over capture ability and short-range diagonal leapers. By Charles Daniel.
- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- The Black Ghost. Betzan attempt to remedy White's first move advantage in FIDE by giving Black a noncapturing but capturable teleporting piece. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Black Hole Chess. Game with missing center and two extra spaces just behind the kings. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Short.
- Blackjack Chess. Reduce the point value of your pieces to exactly 21 points and win the game. Or do it the old-fashioned way. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Bland Chess. Chess, but with no diagonal movements (aside from that built within the Knight). Author: Gary K. Gifford.
- Bland Chess 46. A 46 square variant of Bland Chess. Allows for War Machine, Knight, and/or Modern War Machine use. Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford and (zzo38) A. Black.
- Blue Chess or Deep Blue Vs. Kasparov Chess. Tribute to a famous game with three shades of blue and different options for each player to achieve a win. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Blue Chip Chess. Fun variant where each turn you get to create an off-limits square for your opponent . Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Neal Turner.
- Bomberman Chess. Two "bombs" and a "defuser" spice up this 10 x 8 game. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Brigadier Chess. Introducing the powerful Brigadier piece on a 68-square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Brouhaha. Preset for Brouhaha, a game that brings the ruckus! By Greg Strong.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi and Sergey Sirotkin.
- Burmese Chess. Sittuyin preset uses a mix of equivalent pieces from Alfaerie Set. By Charles Daniel.
- Butterfly Chess. Game with Butterflies (not Ns), Advancers (not Qs) & Flying Dragons added. By Kevin Pacey.
- Byelorussian Chesskers. Pieces promote to "Damkas" in this Chess Checkers Hybrid. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Uwe Wiedemann and N. N. Grushevsky.
Total items listed: 26