Game Courier Presets
- Gigachess II. Evolution of Gigachess. 24 different types of pieces on a 14 x 14 board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Hanten Shogi. Variant of Suzumu Shogi with different promotion rules. By Adam DeWitt.
- Heavy Chess. Play Heavy Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Janus Kamil Chess. A crossover between Janus Chess and Modern Kamil Chess. By Jörg Knappen.
- Jetan. Play Edgar Rice Burrough's Jetan (Martian Chess). Author: James Killian Spratt and Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Kinglet. Play Kinglet, where you win by capturing all pawns. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Knightmate. Play Knightmate, where you win by mating the Knight. Author: Greg Strong.
- Lions and Unicorns Chess. Play this large Chess variant with Lions and Unicorns. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Terachess II. A summit with 26 different pieces on a 16 x 16 board. There are 64 pieces per side of 26 different types. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Teramachy. Teramachy is the child of Metamachy with 12 rows and Terachess with 16 columns. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Very Heavy Chess. Play Very Heavy Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-S. A large CV with 72 pieces of 17 different types. Bigger than Metamachy. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Beyond Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different types, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
|17 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|13 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 17