Game Courier Presets
- Grand Chess. Decimal variant with Cardinals and Marshalls. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
- Minishogi. A Minishogi association has existed, and may still exist, in Osaka. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Armin Liebhart. Inventor: Shigenobu Kusumo.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- Opulent Chess. Play this derivative of Grand Chess with additional jumping pieces (Lion and Wizard). By Greg Strong.
- Ryugi. 10x10 variant with Kirins, Marshalls, and Dragons, the latter which can move as a Bishop or as a Nightrider. By Adam DeWitt.
- Shako. Cannons and elephants are added in variant on 10 by 10 board. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Shatranj Kamil (64). Modern Shatranj-based variant with new pieces. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Shatranj Kamil X. Shatranj Kamil, now with Chinese Cannons and Padwars (Jetan). By David Paulowich.
Total items listed: 13