Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ze%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Zebra. Makes a (3, 2) leap.
- Zebrarider. Makes a (3, 2) leap and can make more (3, 2) leaps in the same direction.
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Herbert Schuetzdeller.
- Zeitgeist. . Variant with simultaneous movement. Author: David Howe. Inventor: John Cooper.
- Zelda Chess. Sword-wielding pieces capture adjacent pieces with or without moving. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Norberg.
- Zelig. A piece whose move changes depending on the file on which it starts its move. Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: J. E. H. Creed.
- Zelig (in Zelig Chess). assumes the movement capabilities of piece whose file it is in.
- Zelig Chess. Game where the power of the pieces varies based on their position. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stan Druben.
- Zen Chess. Capture enemy pieces according to their moves. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- zephyr chess. quinquereme chess with squirrels, airplanes, and renn cavaliers! By Andy Maxson.
- Zeppelin Chess. The Zeppelin flies directly to any empty square orthogonally, captures piece before landing square (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Zeppelin Chess. Introducing the Zeppelin, which can fly to any empty square orthogonally (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Zero Relay Chess. Pieces can occcupy the same square and then relay their powers to each other. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
Redirect Your Search