Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Za%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Zabel-Schach. A modest chess variant with an alternative pawn, the Zabel pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Zag-Zag. Piece moves vertically or along ne-sw diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Zag-Zig. Piece moves vertically or along nw-se diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Zanzibar-S. A large CV with 72 pieces of 17 different types. Bigger than Metamachy. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-S. A game in between Metamachy and Zanzibar-XL with 36 pieces per side. Preferred by some to the -XL version. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Beyond Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different types, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Further step after Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different pieces, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Redirect Your Search