Starts with the letter 'Za'
- Zabel-Schach. A modest chess variant with an alternative pawn, the Zabel pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Zag-Zag. Piece moves vertically or along ne-sw diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Zag-Zig. Piece moves vertically or along nw-se diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Zanzibar-S. A game in between Metamachy and Zanzibar-XL with 36 pieces per side. Preferred by some to the -XL version. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Further step after Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different pieces, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
|3 'Game' entries listed||2 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5