Starts with the letter 'Win'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- WinBoard_F. a GUI that supports Chess Variants. Author: H. G. Muller.
- Windmill. Moves around piece. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Alexandre Muñiz.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Cannon.
- Windows Chess . Windows Chess is played on a board inspired by an arch window in my neighbourhood. By David Cannon.
- Wing and RiverQi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Glenn Nicholls.
- Winning Chess - Tactics and Strategies. Review of a Chess book. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Winning Chess Piece by Piece - A review. Review of a Chess book for children. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Winter 2005 Poll for New Recognized Variant. Vote for the new addition to the recognized Chess variants list for Winter 2005. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Winter 2006 Poll for New Recognized Variant. Vote for the new addition to the recognized Chess variants list for Winter 2006. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Winther's Chess. Introducing the Bombard cannon, with standard peices (with zrf). By M Winther.
3 'Game' entries listed 2 'Publication' entries listed 1 'Program' entry listed 1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed 1 'Piececlopedia entry' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 2 'Circular shaped board' entries listed
Total items listed: 10