Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Wh%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Whale Shogi. Small Shogi variant. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Whale Shogi. Shogi variant. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- What is a Chess variant?. An essay on what distinguishes a Chess variant from other games. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- What is wrong with Shou Dou Qi?. Comments on the rules of Shou Dou Qi - the Animal Game. Author: Ralf `Panther` Gering.
- Where Can I Play Chess Variants?. Collected resources on where to play Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Where Eagles Fly. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Michael Nelson.
- Where Eagles Fly . Missing description By Michael Nelson.
- Which & Whose. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Bulat Khabibullin.
- Which and whose?. Missing description By Superuser .
- Which Chess Variants are Best?. Our collected resources for helping you find the best Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- White and Black Chess. Move each turn a piece from a white and a piece from a black square. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book. Author: Ben Good.
- White Elephant Chess. Four variants pitting the white Elephant army against black with the normal FIDE array. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- White Elephant Chess . Four variants pitting the white Elephant army against black with the normal FIDE array. By Peter Aronson.
- Who crosses the river first?. A variant on Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Who is Responsible for the Chess Variant Pages?. The editors, past editors, contributors, and inventors behind this site. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Who is Who on Eight by Eight. A compilation of Zillions-estimated piece values on an 8x8 board. Author: Ivan Derzhanski.
- Why Play Chess Variants?. Some reasons for playing Chess variants.
Redirect Your Search