Starts with the letter 'Vo'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Vo, Vu Q. . Website of Vu Vo -- Quang Trung Chess. Author: Vu Q Vo.
- Voidrider Chess. A 43 square variant with movable spaces. (7x9, Cells: 43) By Fergus Duniho.
- Voidrider Chess . A 43 square variant with movable spaces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Voidrider Chess. A 43 square variant with movable spaces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Vortex Chess. Ortho-chess with the inclusion of a new piece: the Portal. By Robert LeRoy.
- Vortex Chess. Similar to Warp Point Chess only with "portals" that are more dynamic and split between the two players... Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Robert LeRoy.
- Voting on the contest to design a 10-chess variant. Voting rules and grouping of the games in four sets. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Voting page for the 10-chess variant design contest. Page with four groups of games; vote before September 15, 2005. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Vox Populi Chess variant. A crowd plays itself at a game with only one winner. By Rich Hutnik.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Website' entry listed|
|2 'Contest' entries listed||3 'Small board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9