Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Vi%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Victorian Chess. Capablanca variant with the most powerful pieces starting on the outside. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: John Kipling Lewis and Greg Strong. Inventor: John Kipling Lewis and David Paulowich.
- Victorian Chess. Play Victorian Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: David Paulowich and John Kipling Lewis.
- Viennese Chess. Free placement with a screen. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Viennese Chess, or Viennese Kriegspiel. Start with a secretly made setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: David Howe. Inventor: Dr. Ritter von Korwin-Dzbanski.
- Vierschach. 19th Century 4-player game where allies start off at right angles to each other. (14x14, Cells: 160) Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: G. Arthur Lutze.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board. Author: Marek14 .
- Viking Chess. Armies start side-by-side on a 12 x 7 board. (12x7, Cells: 84) Author: Tomas Forsman and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Tomas Forsman.
- Viking Chess . Armies start side-by-side on a 12 x 7 board. By Tomas Forsman.
- Viking Chess. Play Viking Chess online with Game Courier. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Tomas Forsman.
- Viking Chess. Game board and pieces in search of rules. (Cells: 37) Author: Michael Ireland.
- Vimes Chess. Variant inspired by a footnote in a Discworld novel. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Vincent's chessproblems . Chess and giveaway chess problem website.
- Vintage Gamer Chess Variants Podcast. Audio recording discussing chess variants. Author: Jim Van Verth.
- A Visit to Nemoroth. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion. By Ralph Betza.
- VIZAVI. Missing description By Сергей Маэстро.
Redirect Your Search