Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ve%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Game with dice. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Vegas Fun Chess. Play Chess with a pair of Chess dice. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Special chess dice determine what piece to move. Author: Edward D. Collins. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Veles Chess. Introducing the deflecting Veles bifurcator on a Gustavian board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Ven Chess. Moves are written down by both players before making the moves simultaneously. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graham M. Smith.
- Venator Chess. Introducing the Venator, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Vendetta. Commercial four-player chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Venomous . The Sissa and Sorcerer Snake on a large board chess system with Ninja Pawn drops. By Charles Daniel.
- Venomous. Play this new large board system of chess with the Sissa, Sorcerer Snake and Ninja pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Venomous. New system of chess on 10x10 board with new pieces: the Sorcerer Snake and the even more venomous Sissa. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Verney's Four-Handed Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- VERO Chess. Standard chess with a twist. By RICHARD BIELE.
- Verve. A real-time, hidden information, chess variant for playing online! By David Potter.
- Verve Chess: Attacking with VERVE: Chess for the digital age. An interview with the inventor of Verve Chess. and David Potter. Inventor: David Potter.
- Very Heavy Chess. Play Very Heavy Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Very Heavy Chess. A lot of firepower with all compounds of classical chess pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- veSQuj - Chess with 21st century armies. A highly tactical variant with a 21st-century-war theme. (6x6, Cells: 36) By Glenn Overby II.
- veSQuj - Chess with 21st century armies . A highly tactical variant with a 21st-century-war theme. By Glenn Overby II.
- Veteran Chess. Most pieces can or must irreversibly promote when they capture. By H. G. Muller.
Redirect Your Search