Starts with the letter 'Var'
- Variable Chess. A light piece is first moved outside the board. From there it can be introduced at any time via an empty square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Variant Chess. Journal of the British Chess Variant Society.
- Variant Chess magazine. Missing description
- Variant Chess news vol 1 no 1 . Missing description Author: Michael Jameson.
- The Variant Chess Website . Missing description
- Variant Chess, August 2004. Article on Hierarchical Chess. Author: John Beasley.
- Variant Chess, Autumn 2000. Missing description
- Variant Chess, Autumn 2001. Missing description
- Variant Chess, New Year 2002. Excerpts from the New Year 2002 issue.
- Variant Chess, Spring 2001. Missing description
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
|2 'Game' entries listed||8 'Publication' entries listed|
|1 'Website' entry listed||1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
|1 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11