Starts with the letter 'Va'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Vagabond Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Valdskak. Icelandic version. Supported units cannot be captured. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Valiant Chess. Knight pawns at the fifth rank have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Vao. moves like bishop but must jump when taking.
- Variable Chess. A light piece is first moved outside the board. From there it can be introduced at any time via an empty square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Variant Chess. Journal of the British Chess Variant Society.
- Variant Chess magazine. Missing description
- Variant Chess news vol 1 no 1 . Missing description Author: Michael Jameson.
- The Variant Chess Website . Missing description
- Variant Chess, August 2004. Article on Hierarchical Chess. Author: John Beasley.
- Variant Chess, Autumn 2000. Missing description
- Variant Chess, Autumn 2001. Missing description
- Variant Chess, New Year 2002. Excerpts from the New Year 2002 issue.
- Variant Chess, Spring 2001. Missing description
- Variants playable against the diagram's AI. Index of variants that can be played against the interactive diagram. By H. G. Muller.
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game. By Dmitrii Vavulin.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17