Starts with the letter 'Va'
- Vagabond Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Valdskak. Icelandic version. Supported units cannot be captured. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Valiant Chess. Knight pawns at the fifth rank have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Vao. moves like bishop but must jump when taking.
- Variable Chess. A light piece is first moved outside the board. From there it can be introduced at any time via an empty square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Variant Chess. Journal of the British Chess Variant Society.
- Variant Chess magazine. Missing description
- Variant Chess news vol 1 no 1 . Missing description Author: Michael Jameson.
- The Variant Chess Website . Missing description
- Variant Chess, August 2004. Article on Hierarchical Chess. Author: John Beasley.
- Variant Chess, Autumn 2000. Missing description
- Variant Chess, Autumn 2001. Missing description
- Variant Chess, New Year 2002. Excerpts from the New Year 2002 issue.
- Variant Chess, Spring 2001. Missing description
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game. By Dmitrii Vavulin.
Total items listed: 16