Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Two%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Two Fisted Chess. Double-move chess. You must move different pieces of the same kind. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Two Kingdoms. A decimal variant with a more powerful knight, and an added Archer piece. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Nuno Cruz.
- Two Kingdoms . A decimal variant with a more powerful knight, and an added Archer piece. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Two Kings Chess. The queen is replaced by a second king. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Rob McCarter.
- Two Kings Chess. Win by checkmating either one. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Two Large Multi-Move Games. Two large multimove variants with multiplayer potential. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
- Two Large Shatranj Variants. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Joe Joyce.
- Two Move Chess. Designed to alleviate the first move advantage for White using double moves, while retaining the tactics of international chess. By Ted Larson Freeman.
- Two Pipe Chess. Play this game from the 41-square contest on the PBM system! By Doug Chatham.
- Two Pipe Chess . Setup on 41-squares board looks like two tobacco pipes. By Doug Chatham.
- Two Pipe Chess. Setup on 41-squares board looks like two tobacco pipes. (9x5, Cells: 41) By Doug Chatham.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
- Two Ring Chess. Symmetric variant of "The Fellowship of the Ring". (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Two Variant Problem Contests. Problem construction contest open to December 15th; solving contest in 2004 uses entries! Author: Glenn Overby II.
Redirect Your Search