Starts with the letter 'Tre'
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Trebuqi. Hex variant using pieces selected for their similarity to Xiang Qi ones. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Tree garden chess. Large chess variant on 10 by 10 board with 4 by 4 area missing from the middle. (10x10, Cells: 84) By William Overington.
- Tree garden chess . Large chess variant on 10 by 10 board with 4 by 4 area missing from the middle. Author: Mark Thompson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Tree Garden Chess. Zebras, camels, cardinals, marshalls negotiate around a central lacuna. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: William Overington.
- Treeleaders Chess. Large variant with non-similar armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Erez Schatz.
- Treeleaders Chess . Download these files to play this large variant with non-similar armies with Zillions of Games! Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- TreeLeaders Chess. Preset for Treeleaders Chess (invented by Erez Schatz). Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Trek71 Chess . All pieces on the lefthand-side are shown as black, but do not change owners, and vise-versa. By Ken Franklin.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210) By Matt Seabury.
Total items listed: 10