Starts with the letter 'Tou'
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Toulousain Chess. A chess variant on a red and black 12 x 12 board with 12 types of different pieces. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Toulousain Chess. Jean-Louis Cazaux's 12 x 12 chess variant dedicated to his town of Toulouse. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Touranian International . 10x10 Chess variant. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Lee Tomkow.
- Touranian International. 10x10 Chess variant. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Lee Tomkow.
- Touring Chess. Pieces can either move normally or leap on a Knight's tour only known in advance to the referee. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Tournament Chess with Different Armies . Play chess but with different types of armies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Tournoy. Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Tournoy . Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Total items listed: 9